WANDERLUST: MY 2015 TRAVEL PLANS

22:34:00

2015 has been amazing in terms of travelling. Not only did I get to explore England´s south coast and my lovely new hometown Brighton in true depth, but I also got to travel to Barcelona, celebrate St. Patrick´s Day in Dublin, fall in love with the Scottish Highlands and also enjoy a few days in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
But it will only get better from here, as I have just booked all of my summer travels. I have planned a trip to Portugal with one of my friends since February. We will spend a couple of days in Lisbon before we head to the coast for my first beach vacation in two years. I have wanted to see the colourful houses of Lisbon for years now and we have found the most gorgeous hostel at the beach, so that alone seemed too good to be true.
But just yesterday I have booked another cheeky getaway and at the end of my summer I get to spend 10 days with my absolute favourite people on this planet in Bella Italia. Not only will I get to see Milano and the Tuscany, I will also check off one huge point on my bucket list and explore Venice! Ever since I read The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke when I was about 10 I wanted to go to this magical, romantic town and I am so beyond happy that I have the opportunity this summer. I have worked so incredibly hard last year, but if that means I get to travel and see more new places, then that is so beyond worth it and I am so thankful I have these chances. Travelling is and will always be one of my biggest passions and there are very few things that make me as happy as getting to wander the streets of a new town. It has been an amazing year so far and I can´t wait for all the other things, that are coming. What new things have you gotten to explore this year and where will your journeys take you in 2015?


Pictures via Tumblr and Pinterest

You Might Also Like

11 Kommentare

  1. You're so lucky! I have always wanted to go to Barcelona and Venetië.

    This year I explored London and Berlin, and I feel very lucky that I had the opportunity to do this. But you go to the most amazing, beautiful and inspiring places off the world. You're a very lucky girl! PS. you write so lovely. X

    http://melisa-demir.blogspot.nl

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Berlin and London are amazing places! I just got very luck this year : ) Thanks for your sweet comment <3

      Löschen
  2. Oh... in Lissabon war ich letztes Jahr im August/September... mir hats da richtig gut gefallen! Ich mochte die Stadt, das Gefühl und das Leben dort. Ich wünsche dir auf jeden Fall viel Spaß und bin jetzt schon gespannt was du über deine ganzen Ziele berichten wirst :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Das klingt toll : ) Vielen lieben Dank für die lieben Worte und schön, dass dir die Reisepost gefallen! <3

      Löschen
  3. Amazing places, you're a lucky girl :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lissabon steht auch noch auf meiner bucket list :) Mal schauen wie ich das verwirklichen kann. Du bist ja wirklich ganz schön rumgekommen im letzten Jahr! Darf ich mal fragen als was du in Brighton arbeitest? Ich studiere Zahnmedizin und hoffe, vielleicht meine zwei jährige Assistenzzeit in England verbringen zu können. Das wäre wahrlich ein Traum :)
    Liebste Grüße
    Louisa

    www.theurbanslang.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hey I just found your blog and love it so far!
    I traveled around Portugal last year and loved it! Some highlights for me were Pena National Palace in Sintra, the town of Cascais, and my absolute favourite was Óbidos (you have to try the Ginjinha if ever you go). I think they're a few hours away from Lisbon but it's worth the trip out there!
    I wrote a post about my trip to Portugal - http://bit.ly/1z8WnMZ and my sister wrote one on Obidos - http://bit.ly/1QDTZDk! Hope you have a great time on your trips this year!

    Pam xx
    http://stepoutandlive.tumblr.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Pam! I will look at these links before my trip and it´s so sweet of you to share them : )
      xx

      Löschen
  6. That sounds like you'll have a looot of fun during the summer! I'm already looking forward to the entries you'll post here of your trips (well I hope you will :D ) I personally decided to try exploring my hometown and its surroundings as much as possible. This probably sounds lame, but if you knew how many beautiful hidden alleys, pretty buildings and secret coffee shops we have *__* I hope you'll have lots and lots of fun ♥
    letscoba.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh, dein Blog ist wunderbar.
    Danke für deinen Kommentar bei mir und dass du mich damit auf deinen Blog aufmerksam gemacht hast.
    Ich muss dir unbedingt folgen :)

    Liebste Grüße von Helena:
    http://letsmakeanewtomorrow.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow, die Fotos sind so so toll. Da packt mich grad das Reisefieber

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, constructive criticism and suggestions. I will try to answer all of you!

Subscribe