WANDERLUST: HELLO FROM BRIGHTON

14:27:00

Two crazy packed weeks in a whirlwind of a town were just enough for me to fall in love with it: Brighton.
Formerly a health resort for the swells of London, escaping the buzzing metropole for a weekend by the sea, Brighton today is England´s best culinary town, the second most expensive city in the country and also my new home.
Beautiful old houses face the sea front with the famous pier, the Royal Pavillon tells the story of the decadence and the dreams of far away places the Royalty had in the 1800s, while the abundance of vegan, halal and glutenfree cafés along the lanes tell the story of the many hipsters inhabiting Brighton today.
It is an absolute gorgeous town, with a unique charm filled to the brim with vintage shops, cute, little parks and individualists and I just can´t wait to explore more of it! I hope you will all follow me along for this gem in beautiful England.






You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. woooo brighton hippies!! hehehe


    www.undersizedcloset.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Would love to visit Brighton so much! On my list :)
    -----------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, constructive criticism and suggestions. I will try to answer all of you!

Subscribe