LIFESTYLE: READY FOR LENT

16:52:00

We are a month and a half into 2015 and if you are in any way like me that was just enough time to forget all about most new year´s resolutions. And while I have been going to more and more gym classes, there was just too much clotted cream and Cadbury´s chocolate around here in England to really get my diet together.
But as some of you might know Lent is beginning tomorrow and while I am not necessarily the most religious person, my family and I have always used this time to give up some bad habit for 40 days. It is not only a nice way of learning to surrender a couple of things in our world, that is so filled with abundance, but might also be a good way to restart your goals for getting healthier this year.
For me I will give up processed foods, such as refined sugar, white bread, chips, candy and fast food. Clean Eating has been a trend in the nutritionist world for a while and to be honest it does not sound like an absolute crazy diet to me to try and eat healthy, unprocessed foods. I will also try not to eat pasta, bread or rice after 6 pm, which is another old weight loss trick that does not seem to crazy. These are just two little resolutions of myself and obviously these might not work for everyone and I am not in any way a nutritionist or expert.
But maybe this is a little motivation or idea you would like to join in. Or is there anything else you will be giving up for lent? Let me know in the comments!





Pictures via Tumblr

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. ugh... food so yum!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Really good plan. I want to try to eat clean too but it is so hard. xoxo Vanessa

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Du hast einen echt tollen Blog !
    -
    Liebste Grüße:)
    Cyra von:
    http://bedeutungsvolle-momente.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, constructive criticism and suggestions. I will try to answer all of you!

Subscribe