PERSONAL: MY MARCH

15:32:00

March has been an incredibly busy month for me. I had the worst cold for most of february and after taking antibiotics not once, but twice I am now finally getting better. I had my best friend visiting at the end of february and staying into the first days of March kicked of the month on a great note and to make it even better the not so new guy in my life made his way over from the continent.
I love Brighton so incredibly much and showing it to other people always is huge fun, especially when they fall in love with it as much as I do (and obviously when I am in love with them which all applied here). We ate loads of good food, made our way up to London for the day and had an amazing week together. Looking back at the pictures makes me miss the little racoon even more, but in only 15 short days he will be here again. Long distance dating is something I never really saw as an option for myself (I know the boothang didn´t plan on that either) and now we are doing it across country borders. I couldn´t see myself doing this with anyone else but you so thanks for that and thanks for making me really happy. You are cool.
To make sending him off a little less hard I decided to hop on a plane as well and visited Barcelona and Dublin. I loved Dublin so so much and had a wonderful time there (more about that here) chugging Guiness, eating great burgers and celebrating St. Patrick´s with some very lovely people and exploring this new town made me very happy. I came back to Brighton just in time for Vegfest a huge convention with loads of vegan food, which was just the best and also just in time to write one of my favourite blog posts. I have absolutely loved the feedback I have gotten so far and I am so happy that people feel inspired by my writing and I could capture their sentiments.
I can´t believe March is now over as well which leaves me with just two more months to spend in Brighton. My uni classes are almost over, which is scary as that means all what is left now are exams. There are some more visitors to welcome here and obviously time left to explore Brighton´s countless little shops and cafés, but I am already worried what I will do in a city that does not have lanes filled to the brim with all things quirky, how I will ever get over the heartache of leaving my amazing roomies and my very motivated pilates teacher here and how I will cope without Clotted Cream. I am determined to make the most of my time here, which means I will be immediately doubling the amount of scones I am eating, the trips to Brighton I am making and the opportunities I will be taking. Finally being healthy again, being newly motivated to write more and the beginning of spring all go hand in hand making me feel like waking up from an incredibly long hibernation. Apparently shaking off the workload of the last year took a lot longer than expected, but after soaking up so much love and fun in March I feel fully recovered and ready to enjoy every day of what´s left of my time in the United Kingdom. This will begin immediately with a lovely eight hour bus trip up to Scotland tonight, which I am so excited about. I mean how could I not love a country that has a unicorn as their national animal?

By the way I just got a facebook page for my blog, which you can like to keep up with all my posts, simply click here and I will love you forever.


Having both breakfast and dinner dates and exploring London...


... and overall being very happy.


We almost look as good as my Burberry coat and I do. But not quite. Also Barca was nice.


And Dublin was awesome. I love everything from wearing green...



to Trinity College, all of the awesome people and obviously burgers.



I then returned to Brighton to eat even more burgers, but also loads of fruit (that was delivered to my house, A+ England), nice breakies and to work out. Balance and stuff.

You Might Also Like

8 Kommentare

  1. Oh, I'm glad you have finally recovered from your cold and that you feel healthy again! All these photos from England and Scotland are so cool! Cheers for a nice April too! Have a wonderful day,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This was a lovely read, I enjoyed it alot! Love the food, clothing, you had an awesome March clearly! x

    I'm a newbie blogger hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, if you're at all interested! :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle Louise

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely photos :))

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Looks like you guys shared some incredible adventures together, would love to visit Dublin and Barcelona! x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Toller Post und schöne Bilder :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Dorothea
    http://justambitious.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. So ein wundervoller Post und tolle Bilder ! Ich liebe deinen Blog und folge dir bereits - würde mich total freuen, wenn du auch bei mir mal vorbeischauen würdest ( palmsandcoconuts.blogspot.com) xx Lina

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Looks like a great full happy month :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, constructive criticism and suggestions. I will try to answer all of you!

Subscribe